Alpitour World is a top tourism industry operator in Europe. It is structured into five divisions that oversee the entire tourism chain: Tour Operating, Aviation, Hotel, Incoming and Travel Agencies.
Tour Operating reports to Alpitour World and includes the most well-known and beloved brands of organised tourism, like Alpitour, Francorosso, Turisanda, Eden Viaggi and Bravo.
In order to boost its competitiveness on the market and enhance interaction with customers, in 2019 Alpitour World embarked on a digitisation journey with Atlantic Technologies.
Thanks to the expertise of Atlantic in the Travel & Hospitality industry, AlpitourWorld managed to achieve its project objectives, including:
- innovating the tools to support social account management;
- boosting the customer engagement;
- automating marketing activities.
With the adoption of Salesforce and the integration of Sprout Social, Alpitour World can now:
- interact with its contacts consistently, building a relationship of trust with its fan base and boosting the engagement;
- listen to customers and anticipate their needs, shifting from a passive attitude to total proactiveness;
- lead users towards the travel and services offering, using social channels to optimally advise and guide users as they discover the website;
- provide a fully customised approach, based on the individual customer’s previous, current or future experiences, thanks to a 360 degrees view on data and his activities.
Moreover, the Marketing Cloud solution enables the tour operating division to automate marketing activities and send targeted messages to travellers.