We are Salesforce and Tableau partners in Italy with the most successful projects
SALESFORCE SERVICE CLOUD
Field Service Lightning Accelerator
ORACLE GOLD PARTNER | 20 YEARS
Oracle JD Edwards: Internationalization and Digital Innovation
BI Tableau Cloud: Business Intelligence and Visual Analytics
We are an international ICT & CLOUD consulting company based in Milan and London. Since 1997, we have helped our clients achieve success by accompanying them on their path to digital transformation and cutting-edge solutions in the area of CRM (Customer Relationship Management), ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), BI (Business Intelligence). We have clients throughout Europe, USA, Middle East, and Asia.
We assure the client with unique skills and methodologies. With the experience gained in over 20 years, thousands of projects concluded on-time and on-budget and hundreds of satisfied customers, we position ourselves as the ideal partner for digital transformation projects. In the development of each project we adopt a Client Centric approach and support you at every stage of the process.Read more
At Atlantic Technologies, you will find certified consultants and professionals who have fully experienced your business during their years of experience in companies in the sector. Our team listens to your needs and understands them in depth, knows in detail the dynamics and processes of your market and the best practices gained in over 20 years of business.Read more
We guide you in the adoption of CRMsolutions that are essential for your business’ Digital Transformation process. Our certified consultants are focused on all aspects involved in digitization and achievement of business goals.
Atlantic Technologies is a Salesforce Platinum Partner which gives us the credibility in applying strategy to our customer and helps to ensure continuous attention to innovation.
- 20+ years of experience in CRM
- 10+ years Salesforce Partnership
- 400+ successful International Projects
ERP | EAM
The partnership with the leading ERP and EAM solutions providers allows Atlantic Technologies to meet the needs of different industries, proposing technologies that comply with the business objectives.
- Oracle Cloud | ERP True Cloud with JDE | Infor M3 EAM
- 200+ International projects
- 30+ Countries including the United States, China, Peru, Mexico, Brazil, Qatar and Kazakhstan
Atlantic Technologies guides you in adopting easy, fast Business Intelligence (BI) solutions that allow you to explore and configure data autonomously. Our experienced consultants help you transform your data into value-added tools for your company’s decision making processes.
Atlantic Technologies is a Partner of Tableau Software, a market leader for BI and Visual Analytics and has a strong team with over 20 years of BI experience and over 100 successfully completed international projects.
Thanks to our extensive experience and expertise in the Cloud, Big Data Analytics, IoT and Data Warehouse, we develop vast CPM and BI solutions for our customers.
- KPI Analysis and Corporate Control System
- Predictive Models to Get More Insights
- Sentiment analysis
Many companies have already chosen Atlantic Technologies for the digitization process. We are a valid ally, with projects in every sector: from Manufacturing to Services, from Engineering and Construction to Fashion and Apparel. Discover the projects we have created for leading companies in the sector.
- 17 March 2020How Cloud Computing helps companies to ensure business continuity and to be more productive. The case of Atlantic and the requests of our customers in the field of distance education and eLearning.
- 6 March 2020Improving the accuracy of Financial Planning and Control in the company is the main goal of the Financial Director. Fundamental support is the Advanced Analytics. Let's look in detail at what it is.
- 3 March 2020Are you a Data Driven company? If your answer is yes, congratulations! You’re able to rely on data analysis to make strategic and automated decisions, identify new business opportunities and predict future trends.