- 23 November 2020Whether the Enterprise Asset Management activity is related to plant maintenance, operations or warehouse management, the support of an EAM Mobile application completely revolutionizes the way of working. Let's find out the features and benefits.
- 2 November 2020The term Business Analytics (BA) refers to the data analysis process in the company aimed at anticipating trends and results, predicting risks and opportunities. Let's look together at what are the differences with Business Intelligence.
- 9 October 2020The latest offering from Tableau Software is Tableau CRM, easily integrated to Tableau's own analytics and Salesforce’s Einstein Analytics. Let’s dive into what this integration means between the two leading Analytics and CRM solutions.
- 8 October 2020The Corporate Event Management, whether webinars, live-streaming or physical event, usually covers a large part of marketing budgets. Let's see how to address the challenges in managing online and physical events and what are the best practices in the digital age.
- 17 September 2020Modern ERP systems are revolutionizing the business of many companies, but it is in the manufacturing industry that we see the major benefits. Here's what it is and what are the differences with traditional systems.
- 28 August 2020ABM is a strategy that is increasingly being applied in B2B Marketing teams. This approach involves the identification of target companies towards which to direct a highly personalized communication. Learn more.