What is Dreamforce?
Dreamforce is the largest event in the world dedicated to technological innovation. Organized in San Francisco by Salesforce, the US cloud computing company, it is a four-day event that annually hosts over 170,000 attendees from around the world, companies from all sectors and businesses.
– Started in 2003, the event has become more than a conference, it is a real experience. The main events are:
– Insights with over 2,700 sessions dedicated to innovation, training and live demos.
– Inspirations with guests from all over the world who tell about their experience and that of the organizations they work for.
– Volunteer with various kinds of initiatives aimed at making the world a fairer place.
– Fun with dancing, karaoke and much more.
When is it held?
Generally, Dreamforce takes place during the fall season between September and November.
Where is it organized?
Dreamforce is headquartered in San Francisco, California, in multiple locations: Moscone Center, Salesforce Tower, Marriott Marquis, InterContinental, Palace Hotel, Hilton Union Square, Park Central, Hotel Nikko, City View at Metreon, Westin St. Francis and more.
Discover the previous editions:
The biggest news of Dreamforce 2019