Work with Us
Do you want to become part of a winning international team? Join our team and work on innovative IT projects in a dynamic and stimulating firstname.lastname@example.org
Joining Atlantic Technologies means feeling part of a great international team. For this reason, we introduce our new hires onto the #AtlanticPeople team where we share our activities, growth, and goals. We have offices in Milan and London.
Atlantic Technologies believes in people and their continuous training. We grow together thanks to an abundance of courses offered and we support our staff in reaching certifications to maintain our consulting standards at the highest level.
At Atlantic Technologies, our people create value on the team, and wellbeing for all is fundamental. For this reason we provide a welfare portal with various services dedicated to our employees and their families.
To lighten up our workday, we have a state of the art and well stocked break room that is filled with fresh fruit, biscuits, water and coffee. The fridge never lacks beer and there’s always time for a quick game of “foosball”.
Work Life Balance
We combine work and private life thanks to flexible hours. Flexibility for us consists of managing activities and priorities independently, according to project commitments and team meetings that are always agreed upon.
Every year we organize 2 – 4 activities of fun team building to further strengthen the team spirit that distinguishes us from other companies. Our classic work day doesn’t only consist of consulting and training, but also a game of Foosball and PlayStation with colleagues.
Hiring: Atlantic Technologies is searching for a Salesforce Project Manager.
The ideal candidate has gained more than 2 years of experience as a PM and will be selected as a consultant for activities related to the world of technological and digital innovation.
- Degree in Management or related Engineering;
- PM experience in Digital Transformation;
- Knowledge of CRM processes;
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- Ability to organize one’s work;
- Attitude to the work of project team;
- Experience in Salesforce projects is preferred.
- Pro-positivity in sharing new ideas;
- Ability to work by objectives;
- Open to interpersonal comparison;
- Negotiation skills;
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Employment contract;
- Ral commensurate with the experience;
- Bonus (corporate and personal);
- Business phone;
- Participation in conferences and events;
- Training and certification;
- Heterogeneous project team.
Hiring: We’re hiring: undergraduate students - New graduates in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering and related.
We are a young, dynamic international consulting company, keeping pace with innovation with headquarters in Milan and offices in London. Our teams are characterized by dynamism, excellent professionalism, multiculturalism and our projects are both national and international. Show your passion and enter the world of Atlantic.
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, or a related field of study;
- Good knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming;
- Good knowledge of SQL language;
- Good knowledge of English.
Joining Atlantic Technologies allows:
- Gaining experience in a young, international company and always driven by innovation;
- Acquiring the skills necessary for the implementation of solutions on the Salesforce platform, leader among Cloud technologies;
Having the opportunity to grow professionally by performing activities such as:
- Designing and developing projects for national and international companies;
- Implementing solutions with innovative technologies in the Web, Mobile, Social and Internet of Things fields;
- Guiding customers to find the best solution to their needs;
- Developing expertise on the Salesforce.com platform;
Hiring: We’re hiring: Undergraduates - New graduates in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physical Engineering and related.
We are a young, dynamic international consulting company, keeping pace with innovation with headquarters in Milan and offices in London. Our teams are characterized by dynamism, excellent professionalism, multiculturalism and our projects are both national and international. Show your passion and enter the world of Atlantic!
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physical Engineering and the like;
- Good knowledge of C and C ++;
- Good knowledge of Java;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Availability to travel;
- Passion for computer science;
Joining Atlantic Technologies allows:
- Gaining experience in an international company, young and in step with innovation;
- Acquiring the technical skills and the work methodology in the consulting field, participating in projects for the implementation of corporate management systems for national and international clients;
- Having the opportunity to grow professionally and enter the world of work carrying out activities such as the analysis and implementation of technical solutions within the ERP Oracle JDE management system.