- Continue20 November 2019Salesforce buys Tableau. The 15.7 billion dollar acquisition is great news for Atlantic: we have been Salesforce Platinum Partners since 2015, and we forged a partnership with Tableau in 2014. Read more about Marc Benioff’s and Adam Selipsky’s statements at Dreamforce.
- Continue23 January 2019Innovation projects introduce a change that fully involves people in the company. It is good to add a personalized approach to the project with attention to the human factor.
- Continue4 January 2019Data Lake is a repository that allows you to store large amounts of data in their native format, coming from different and inhomogeneous sources. What are the differences between the Data Warehouse and what are the advantages?
- Continue12 June 2018Pharmaceutical companies are increasingly demanding advanced business intelligence and analytics software. Learn more about Tableau Pharma Analytics and view how simply you can compare huge amounts of data (Big Data) for detailed analysis.
- Continue12 December 2017Anaplan is a cloud-based platform that brings together elements of Performance Management, planning, and financial analysis. Launched in 2010, Anaplan presented itself as a revolutionary alternative to traditional performance management software. Discover why.
- Continue18 September 2017Atlantic Technologies is celebrating 20 years of activity CRM ERP Analytics. In honor of this, it organized two full days of festivities and surprises for the Team. Excellent food, team play and a guest of honor: Andrea Febbraio, co-founder of Teads, a multinational digital web company.