RadiciGroup choose Oracle JD Edwards as middleware to integrate their subsystems
RadiciGroup is an International Chemical Company focused on Chemical Plastics and Synthetic Fibres whose products are exported all over the world. These are the starting-point for developments in the clothing, sport, furnishings, automotive, electrical/electronic and appliances sectors.
RadiciGroup – with its Chemicals, Plastics and Synthetic Fibres Business Areas – belongs to a wider industrial group which includes also companies operating in the textile machinery and energy production sectors with consolidate revenues of about 1B€. The Group needed to standardize processes and normalize data.
- Made the management of information system in a complex and heterogeneous group the real business support at both managerial and operational levels
- Standardization, focus and centralization of information system in the suburbs in order to achieve a data center Holding able to manage the structures and the processes in a consolidated manner
- Efficiently integrated subsystems management with a flexible and advanced middleware.
- RadiciGroup implemented Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne and standardized its sales & customer service process for all its companies around the world
- Created a single database that incorporated all the group’s customers, to manage records for both presales and after-sales activities (including complaints and customer service requests) in a structured manner
- Clear information derived from a record of quickly resolved cases, equating to 80-90% of recorded cases, made it possible to respond to customer complaints faster
- Sales process management from the opportunity to the sales order
- Order tracking with full integration with legacy systems (Oracle JDE).
- Gained a stable, flexible, secure multi-company system that the organization can quickly and easily replicate everywhere