Monzino Group streamlines financial and distribution systems for multiple business divisions
“Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne and Atlantic Technologies enabled us in the process of internationalization and growth in a mid-sized company”
The Monzino Group includes a holding company and three companies that operate on an international level in the musical instrument and music publishing fields: Mogar Music SpA, Carisch SpA and the J/V Gewa Med Srl.
Since 1750, the group has been in the hands of the Monzino Family. The group was ranked 64th in the Music Trades annual report of the Top 225 International Music Industry in 2009.
- Developed an integrated management system to provide consistent support for different businesses under the holding company’s direction.
- Supported the introduction of advanced business intelligence (BI) functions to provide management with an even clearer, more accurate vision of the business Obtained adequate guarantees to safeguard the investment
- Streamlined management of the processes for distribution of musical instruments and accessories, as well as those linked with music publishing (copyrights, royalties, etc.), with a univocal vision of trends throughout various businesses
- Standardized the financial system model, enabling a new start-up such as Monsound to get started quickly
- Standardized the financial system for the Group