- Continue9 October 2020The latest offering from Tableau Software is Tableau CRM, easily integrated to Tableau's own analytics and Salesforce’s Einstein Analytics. Let’s dive into what this integration means between the two leading Analytics and CRM solutions.
- Continue8 October 2020The Corporate Event Management, whether webinars, live-streaming or physical event, usually covers a large part of marketing budgets. Let's see how to address the challenges in managing online and physical events and what are the best practices in the digital age.
- Continue28 August 2020ABM is a strategy that is increasingly being applied in B2B Marketing teams. This approach involves the identification of target companies towards which to direct a highly personalized communication. Learn more.
- Continue18 June 2020The challenges for the digitalization of Marketing Strategies and the new role of the Marketer: from Customer Engagement in real-time to the close collaboration between departments in managing the customer.
- Continue24 January 2020Read the interview with Marcelo di Rosa, CEO & Founder of Atlantic Technologies, and our partners Precursive and Salestrips. Find out more about the factors that will influence the future of Cloud Technology: flexibility, speed and employee happiness.
- Continue20 November 2019Salesforce buys Tableau. The 15.7 billion dollar acquisition is great news for Atlantic: Salesforce Platinum Partners since 2015 and Tableau Partner. Read more about Marc Benioff’s and Adam Selipsky’s statements at Dreamforce.