- Continue9 October 2020The latest offering from Tableau Software is Tableau CRM, easily integrated to Tableau's own analytics and Salesforce’s Einstein Analytics. Let’s dive into what this integration means between the two leading Analytics and CRM solutions.
- Continue8 October 2020The Corporate Event Management, whether webinars, live-streaming or physical event, usually covers a large part of marketing budgets. Let's see how to address the challenges in managing online and physical events and what are the best practices in the digital age.
- Continue6 March 2020Improving the accuracy of Financial Planning and Control in the company is the main goal of the Financial Director. Fundamental support is the Advanced Analytics. Let's look in detail at what it is.
- Continue20 November 2019Salesforce buys Tableau. The 15.7 billion dollar acquisition is great news for Atlantic: Salesforce Platinum Partners since 2015 and Tableau Partner. Read more about Marc Benioff’s and Adam Selipsky’s statements at Dreamforce.
- Continue4 January 2019Data Lake is a repository that allows you to store large amounts of data in their native format, coming from different and inhomogeneous sources. What are the advantages?
- Continue12 June 2018Pharmaceutical companies are increasingly demanding advanced business intelligence and analytics software. Learn more about Tableau Pharma Analytics and view how simply you can compare huge amounts of data.