- Continue2 November 2020The term Business Analytics (BA) refers to the data analysis process in the company aimed at anticipating trends and results, predicting risks and opportunities. Let's look together at what are the differences with Business Intelligence.
- Continue9 October 2020The latest offering from Tableau Software is Tableau CRM, easily integrated to Tableau's own analytics and Salesforce’s Einstein Analytics. Let’s dive into what this integration means between the two leading Analytics and CRM solutions.
- Continue8 October 2020The Corporate Event Management, whether webinars, live-streaming or physical event, usually covers a large part of marketing budgets. Let's see how to address the challenges in managing online and physical events and what are the best practices in the digital age.
- Continue6 March 2020Improving the accuracy of Financial Planning and Control in the company is the main goal of the Financial Director. Fundamental support is the Advanced Analytics. Let's look in detail at what it is.
- Continue3 March 2020Are you a Data Driven company? If your answer is yes, congratulations! You’re able to rely on data analysis to make strategic and automated decisions, identify new business opportunities and predict future trends.
- Continue20 November 2019Salesforce buys Tableau. The 15.7 billion dollar acquisition is great news for Atlantic: Salesforce Platinum Partners since 2015 and Tableau Partner. Read more about Marc Benioff’s and Adam Selipsky’s statements at Dreamforce.